Re: [BHS12_GreaterNoida] LATEST STATUS OF CONSTRUCTION WORK UNDER BHS-12 SCHEME.

  • Anand Jha
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2011
      Really appreciate your efforts to let us know the construction status of Eta 2.

      And to hell with property dealers. They will only sell schemes that will give them better returns. Mr. Pradeep Sharma has already enlightened us on this. One only needs to see the previous posts.

      One more thing. Can one at this stage of construction know the flat numbers?

      On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:24:09 , ritesh sarin <riteshaseagull@...> wrote

      Thanks for the interesting bit on ETA-2, appreciate it truly!
      Am confident that this property would yield very good returns once it reaches stage of completion.
      All these property dealers would start attending calls thereafter GNIDA GNIDA GNIDA - ETA ETA OMICRON
      Just kidding.....
      Thanks and God bless!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2011
        yah, I visited GNIDA office on last monday and decided to hold the flat. All the earlier sectors of Greater Noida are developed and populated now. Nice infrastructure with underground cables. For ETA-1 sector - ppl who have been alloted land have built boundary with 2 rooms for time-being there. Amrapali Grand - ppl have started living there (just opposite to GNIDA staff houses). ETA 2, Omicron and other new sectors would do well in 5-10 years time as per their personal suggestion from various ranks of officials at GNIDA (including the security guard ...lol). GNIDA officials said that this time the scheme did not do well as there was over-supply with so many builders choices for ppl but the end of day authority flats does not come up with much complications and would appreciate well. Wipro, Patni, ST and few other companies are there already with schools, colleges and Kailash Hospital, Expo Mart like Pragati Maidan etc. ETA2 is 2 kms away from OMAXE Connaught Place (the biggest mall coming up in GNIDA). Yamuna Express-way - COnstruction of bridge/flyover of 165 kms to Agra is under progress,

        Anand, regarding your query:
        The sites engineers can tell you the block numbers (like block 1, 14, 13,15 etc) and not flat numbers as the construction is going on at a good pace. They would show you the layout in the Ground Floor as that is only ready in few blocks. Also, the site person said that the sample flat would be ready within 2-3 months.

        I have clicked many pics about the construction sites and also the nearly completed GNIDA staff flats in ETA sector (close-by). would try to share it in this group over the weekend. GNIDA staff flats are nicely built and it gives a good confidence about their ongoing and upcoming schemes.

      • ritesh sarin
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2011
          thanks for the inputs and am too going to hold this flat keeping long term invesment in mind. pl do share those pics; would be good to see developments.

          thnx

          yah, I visited GNIDA office on last monday and decided to hold the flat. All the earlier sectors of Greater Noida are developed and populated now. Nice infrastructure with underground cables. For ETA-1 sector - ppl who have been alloted land have built boundary with 2 rooms for time-being there. Amrapali Grand - ppl have started living there (just opposite to GNIDA staff houses). ETA 2, Omicron and other new sectors would do well in 5-10 years time as per their personal suggestion from various ranks of officials at GNIDA (including the security guard ...lol). GNIDA officials said that this time the scheme did not do well as there was over-supply with so many builders choices for ppl but the end of day authority flats does not come up with much complications and would appreciate well. Wipro, Patni, ST and few other companies are there already with schools, colleges and Kailash Hospital, Expo Mart like Pragati Maidan etc. ETA2 is 2 kms away from OMAXE Connaught Place (the biggest mall coming up in GNIDA). Yamuna Express-way - COnstruction of bridge/flyover of 165 kms to Agra is under progress,

          Anand, regarding your query:
          The sites engineers can tell you the block numbers (like block 1, 14, 13,15 etc) and not flat numbers as the construction is going on at a good pace. They would show you the layout in the Ground Floor as that is only ready in few blocks. Also, the site person said that the sample flat would be ready within 2-3 months.

          I have clicked many pics about the construction sites and also the nearly completed GNIDA staff flats in ETA sector (close-by). would try to share it in this group over the weekend. GNIDA staff flats are nicely built and it gives a good confidence about their ongoing and upcoming schemes.

          --- In BHS12_GreaterNoida@yahoogroups.com, "Anand Jha" <anandjha@...> wrote:

          > Really appreciate your efforts to let us know the construction status of Eta 2.
          >
          > And to hell with property dealers. They will only sell schemes that will give them better returns. Mr. Pradeep Sharma has already enlightened us on this. One only needs to see the previous posts.
          >
          > One more thing. Can one at this stage of construction know the flat numbers?
          >
          > On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:24:09 , ritesh sarin riteshaseagull@... wrote
          >

          > &nbsp;
          >

          > Thanks for the interesting bit on ETA-2, appreciate it truly!
          > Am confident that this property would yield very good returns once it reaches stage of completion.
          > All these property dealers would start attending calls thereafter GNIDA GNIDA GNIDA - ETA ETA OMICRON
          > Just kidding.....
          > Thanks and God bless!

        • Anand Jha
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2011