Re: [BHS08_GreaterNoida] Delay in possession [1 Attachment]

  • Shweta Gaur
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2012
      Hi All,
      Will not be able to make it for tommorow's meet due to some prior commitments however please count me in too.

      Wishes,
      Shweta Srivastava
      Mob:9999032059

      Date: Sunday 12th Feburary 2012
      Time: 11.30am
      Regards
      Siddhartha

    • Gauri Shankar Kanchan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2012
        Mr. Siddhartha,

        Time is too short a notice to be with you.  Secondly you have not given your phone number to have a detailed talk on the subject.  It is important to write phone no. by all.   I wonder why should it not be written by many if we really want to communicate with each other.

        G.S. Kanchan
        Mob. 9868303068

        Date: Sunday 12th Feburary 2012
        Time: 11.30am
        Regards
        Siddhartha

      • Siddhartha Mehrotra
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 12, 2012
          Mr. Gauri Shankar,

          My no is 9810131027.You can call me to discuss.

          Date: Sunday 12th Feburary 2012
          Time: 11.30am
          Regards
          Siddhartha

        • shailendra prasad
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 12, 2012
            I would have loved to join  the meet but by the time I read the mail the meeting would have got over. anyways, I am in support of going to consumer court against GNIDA collectively. Anybody in the group has experience of going to court should share his experience.

            last thursday I went to my plot / house, which is in Xu-1, it was really disheartening to see the final product. though roads outside are laid but finish of the house is really bad. there is no switch/ sockets etc. I am sure anybody thinking of staying there may have to redo many things. I may be little critical about this because of being an architect myself. but anybody would agree to me. door windows are already in rotten state. though I could not go inside the house but from out side only I could see switch / sockets were missing. i dont know what is the state of toilets etc.

            regards
            Shailendra M Prasad
            9811029937
          • kapil
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 14, 2012
              Gaurishankar ji,
              As I have seen this email today otherwise I could have sent my brother in law as my representative. Anyways i am in and my brother in law can come in any meeting if we are collectively going to court, although i will be participating in any finance activity related to case against GNIDA.

              Regards
              Kapil K Varshney