Happy Easter from Bulgarian Master Vintners

  • Bulgarian Master Vintners
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      Bulgarian wine gifts for family and friends

      Bulgarian Master Vintners celebrates Easter with $10 off from any RED wine case purchase! We offer the best selection of Bulgarian wines in the US. View our complete Wine List. While supplies last (case is 12b).

      Our best selling mixed wine cases:
      The Better Reds of Bulgaria
      Mixed case with red wines from premium wineries in Southern Bulgaria.
      veni, vidi, vici, VINI reds 50/50
      The best value Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from Thracian Valley.

      Don't miss out on this Holiday offer!

      Bulgarian Master Vintners customers rate our service at Yahoo! shopping with 5 STARS. You won't find a better selection of Bulgarian wines in the U.S. anywhere else.

      Order today!
      Email: bmv@...
      Phone: 707-939-8719

      92 Points:

      Thank you!

      For more information visit www.BulgarianWine.com.

      Bulgarian Master Vintners, LLC - 1447 East Napa Street - Sonoma, CA 95476
      [tel] 800-209-9997 - [fax] 360-237-2326