First Bulgarian Pinot Noir in the US

  • Bulgarian Master Vintners
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Bulgarian Master Vintners Offer

      Rose Creek Pinot Noir 2004 added to our spring wine list. We offer the best selection of Bulgarian wines in the US. View our complete Wine List.

      Our best selling mixed wine cases:
      The Better Reds of Bulgaria
      Mixed case with red wines from premium wineries in Southern Bulgaria.
      Bulgarian Sampler Case
      Simply, one bottle each of the Top 12 Bulgarian wines sold by our store.

      Don't miss out on the first Bulgarian Pinot Noir that made our list! Produced by Chateau Slavyantsi

      Place your order today!

      Bulgarian Master Vintners customers rate our service at Yahoo! shopping with 5 STARS. You won't find a better selection of Bulgarian wines in the U.S. anywhere else.

      Order today!
      Email: bmv@...
      Phone: 707-939-8719

      92 Points:

      Greetings from Sonoma

      For more information visit www.BulgarianWine.com.

      Bulgarian Master Vintners, LLC - 1447 East Napa Street - Sonoma, CA 95476
      [tel] 800-209-9997 - [fax] 360-237-2326