Update & Meeting Announcement :: Monday February 11 :: 7:00 PM EST :: Online!

  • Douglas McCarroll
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2008
      Hi All,

      I've posted an update and announcement to our blog at http://www.bfaig.org/blog/?p=10.

      We still have openings for learner-presenters, or even just-plain-presenters at Monday's meeting, so please be in touch if interested. And, of course, you're welcome to simply show up and join in the fun. :)

      Douglas

    • Carl Thien
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
        Douglas

        Just wanted to let you know that I will not be showing up online for the meeting tonight.  I don't enjoy online meetings myself...  I will be at the physical meeting the first Monday in March, to be sure.

        Just wanted to give you a heads up

        The Flex 3 training from the source book is listed on Amazon as have a 3/22 ship date, so Flex 3 must be getting close http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Flex-3-Training-Source/dp/0321529189
        I have applied for and received an educational serial number for Flex 2, BTW.

        ---Carl

        On Feb 10, 2008 3:17 PM, Douglas McCarroll <org.yahoo.001@...> wrote:

        Hi All,

        I've posted an update and announcement to our blog at http://www.bfaig.org/blog/?p=10.

        We still have openings for learner-presenters, or even just-plain-presenters at Monday's meeting, so please be in touch if interested. And, of course, you're welcome to simply show up and join in the fun. :)

        Douglas

      • Cam Howard
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
          Hi Douglas,

          I'm looking forward to the online meeting.

          Is listening via VOIP rather than calling into the teleconferencing service a possibility?

          Thanks,
           Cam