No meeting tonight

  • douglasmccarroll
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
      Hi All,

      I'm sorry to report that I have to cancel tonight's meeting. Let's try
      to do our monthly in-person/online meeting next Monday.

      Perhaps we should talk about having an alternative meeting host, to
      cover these cases.

      Thanks for your understanding,

      Douglas
    • shotsy247
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
        Bummer. Oh well next week it is :)

        Did anyone participating in the team project want to share what they so
        far or just wait until the next meeting?

        Tom
      • Bobby
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008

          I just started a new job and didn't get around to it. Things are rather crazy at the moment it.

          Bobby