Just 3 Minutes of Your Time

  • Joe Comeau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2010
      A message from our Director, Joni Alberg:

      I need your help. GreatNonprofits—a site like Amazon reviews or TripAdvisor—is conducting a campaign to identify the top-rated disability nonprofits in the country.

      You can help us participate in the campaign by posting a review of your experience with BEGINNINGS. All reviews will be visible to potential donors and volunteers.

      It's easy and only takes 3 minutes!

      Go to: www.greatnonprofits.org/organizations/profile/beginnings-for-parents-of-hearing-impaired-children-inc

      P.S. Be sure to choose "Disability Campaign" from the drop down menu of campaigns in the review template!
      With your help, we can gain greater visibility in our community.

      Thank you.