719th Annual Track and Field Day for Students Who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing

  • ncbegin
    Mar 18, 2010
      You are invited to our 19th Annual Track and Field Day for students
      who are deaf and hard of hearing on Thursday, April 15th , 2010
      at Spry Soccer Stadium on the campus of Wake Forest University
      in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
      The schedule is as follows:
      10:00 – 10:30 Opening Ceremony
      10:30 – 11:45 Morning Activities
      11:45 – 12:30 Lunch
      12:30 – 1:00 Afternoon Activities
      1:15 Load Buses
      Ribbons will be given to all participants. Please have each participant
      complete the parent release form and return it by April 15th.
      Duplicate forms as needed. Note: Strict supervision is required
      for all participants and is the responsibility of each attending
      school. Thirst quenchers will be provided during the day for
      the participants. Wear your school's colors and bring your school
      or county flag/banner for the opening ceremony. As in the past,
      we have competitive, yet fun activities for preschool through
      high school age students. Teamwork, togetherness, and spirit of
      competition has been our theme. We are looking forward to yet
      another year of celebrating the triumphs of our children on our special
      day. Come together on April 15th to participate with your students –
      rain or shine!! Rain location is Wiley Middle School Gym,
      1400 Northwest Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC 27104.
      If you have any questions, feel free to call Ellen Loomis at
      336-399-7520, 336-727-2468, or email: eloomis@....
      All correspondences should be mailed to: Ellen Loomis,
      Kennedy Learning Center, 1000 N. Highland Ave,
      Winston-Salem, NC 27101