Parents sought for UNC Leadership Training Grant

  • Joe Comeau
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2010
      Hello everyone!

      I am trying to spread the word about a wonderful opportunity for parents, so please consider doing this yourself but also spread the information about it to others

      UNC is looking for parents who might be interested in participating on a UNC MCH Leadership Training Grant. I have forwarded an email with more information about it (below). At this time, they are trying to get a list together of parents who might be interested in participating. Selection will be based on the number of parents that the grant can support. I need to have the name of anyone who is interested by the end of the month, so that I can pass it along.

      People who have gone through the previous sessions have found it to be very informative. All that they ask is that parents who participate are 100% involved when they are there. There is some time and travel reimbursement available.

      If you think this is something you or someone you know would be interested in, please let me know or you can email Marlyn at the email address below.

      Kathleen

      Kathleen Watts, Program Manager
      Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
      NC Division of Public Health
      5601 Six Forks Road
      Raleigh, NC 27699-1928
      919-707-5632

      My new email address is: kathleen.watts@...
    • Anirban Sengupta
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2010
        Hi,

        We would be interested to participate in this programme.

        Our details are:

        Child name: Anushree Sengupta

        Parent's detail:
        Anirban Sengupta & Joyita Sen
        7825 Greylock Ridge Rd
        Matthews, NC 28105
        Ph: 201-310-3721

        Regards,
        Anirban Sengupta

        To: BEGINNINGS-Parents@yahoogroups.com
        From: ncbegin@...
        Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:30:03 +0000
        Subject: [BEGINNINGS-Parents] Parents sought for UNC Leadership Training Grant

[...]

        My new email address is: kathleen.watts@ dhhs.nc.gov

        All the latest on four wheels and more Get it now.