Re: [BEGINNINGS-Parents] fm system

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2011
      If your daughter uses an FM system at school, then the school has an obligation to her to get the equipment necessary for her to attend. It is in the disability act for 'No Child Left Behind'.

      Karen

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2011
        Please call BEGINNINGS and ask to speak with one of the Parent Educators to discuss ways me may be able to assist. (919) 715-4092