fm system

  • angelaburch13
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2011
      my daughter, alana burch wears hearing aids and has problems with her FM system to work at school. Is there anyway beginnings can help with school and with me to have one as well for home?
      Concerned Parent
      Angela Burch

      gigiburch@...

      or

      angelaburch13@...
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2011
        If your daughter uses an FM system at school, then the school has an obligation to her to get the equipment necessary for her to attend. It is in the disability act for 'No Child Left Behind'.

        Karen

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2011
          Please call BEGINNINGS and ask to speak with one of the Parent Educators to discuss ways me may be able to assist. (919) 715-4092