No activity in last 7 days
BDINews is an established email newsletter for parents and caregivers of "high maintenance" children: children with a challenging temperament and more - perhaps a medical or learning problem or is suffering from the effects of family stress. The newsletter is written by Kate Andersen, MEd, parent educator, parent and co-founder of the Temperament Project. It is published by Behavioral-Developmental Initiatives and hosted on the B-DI website. Editorial Consultant: Sean C. McDevitt, PhD, Licensed Psychologist. The newsletter features practical parenting and caregiving tips, research news, book reviews and more. Free subscription to monthly issues.
- Feb 16, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.