I do use BCX on an almost daily basis. Nothing very interesting to post, but great for me. I have learned a lot here, and still discover new lessons hiddingeslipak
Hi; Is there a way to reduce the size of a BCX Form. The smallest I can get is F:orm1 = BCX_FORM ("" , 595, 320,55,26). Is this a minimum standard. Martymartygelb
... It's great to see some action on the list. I still use BCX from time to time. Working on a program for work now. -- Cheers, Doylemecsoftware
There are many resources here -program updates, source code, tools, messages, and links. But the most valuable resources are the people who share their time and experience with the BCX community. BCX is free to use for all developments and has been used in businesses, schools, and homes.
Official BCX website: www.bcxbasic.com
- Jul 9, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.