I'm trying to recompile some of my 7/8 years old program but can't do it with current lcc version. Does anyone have that old lcc or point me to a link where Iljubeknez
Thank you, Mr. Diggins, that helped alot and I solved my problem.brother.gabriel
Hello BGM ... The following is from my library and should serve as a starting point. You'll need to supply your own mdb file and table-name.mrbcx
There are many resources here -program updates, source code, tools, messages, and links. But the most valuable resources are the people who share their time and experience with the BCX community. BCX is free to use for all developments and has been used in businesses, schools, and homes.
Official BCX website: www.bcxbasic.com
- Jul 9, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.