Mike, thank you! Well, that is a smart optimizer; too smart for a simple earthling like me. But is is good to know there is such an optimizer. Adkwibus2002
It looks like the optimizer is removing the call because the result isn't being used which should be ok. When you use the value with print it makes the call asmikehg_67
Hi All, Compiling a simple function (I downsized it to the bare bone), Pelles issues this warning: BC_testlen.c(268): warning #2242: Call to 'strlen' removed.kwibus2002
There are many resources here -program updates, source code, tools, messages, and links. But the most valuable resources are the people who share their time and experience with the BCX community. BCX is free to use for all developments and has been used in businesses, schools, and homes.
Official BCX website: www.bcxbasic.com
- Jul 9, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.