Re: BCX & BASM Websites

  • Kevin Diggins
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2001
      --- In BCX@y..., "lo janus" <lojanus@m...> wrote:
      ---
      Thanks for the links. Brinkster looks promising
      in that it doesn't appear to smudge one's web pages
      with Banner Adds or Pop Ups (yet). It does not
      allow the uploading of .EXE's but ZIP's are okay.

      It does supports .ASP and server based .MDB files
      which could be a useful way to add to the growing
      BCX code base.

      For anyone interested, my mirrored BCX page is:

      http://www25.brinkster.com/mrbcx/
    • Gerome GUILLEMIN
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
        Dear Kevin,

        http://www.free.fr allows you 100 MB + PHP support +
        NO BANNER + NO ADVERTISEMENT + FULL SPEED access +
        unlimited email boxes + ADSL support + FTP access...
        for FREE :)

        I'm a free member since 3 years now, without any $ or
        problems :)

        Thanks for your attention,

        Gerome GUILLEMIN
        http://gedd123.free.fr