Re: [BCThought] Re: Welcome

  • jeffery turner
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2006
      Believe me, there will be none of that with me as moderator.

      "Marenda W." <marendaw@...> wrote:
      Hello Peggy and thanks for the invite. I do hope this group will grow
      without the personal bashing and foul-language allowed in the other
      group. Thank you again.

      Marenda

      --- In BCThought@yahoogrou ps.com, "Peggy" <walkininthespirit@ ...> wrote:

      > I imagine things will get off to a slow start here, but at least there
      > will be a start.
      >
      > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will invite Marenda
      > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others but I would like
      > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
      >
      > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me know and
      > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be moderator
      > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep things from
      > getting out of hand.
      >
      > Also, I'm praying. I know that I came to Black Conservatives looking
      > for help and I know that I am not the only one that will come for that.
      >
      > HELP! (just kidding)
      >
      > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this will be a place where we
      > will be able to find some solutions to help those who have not even
      > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have, which is not very far.
      >
      > At your service,
      > Peggy

    • P Harris
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2006
        That's great Marenda,
        Whatever you send is welcome.

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1, 2006
          Peggy and Jeff

          Just a thought, but were you going to also invite holmeslikesherlock
          to forward his articles from afamreport? I thought that a lot of the
          articles he forwarded were a good basis for discussion and would
          fit well with those forwarded by Marenda. Just a thought. Naturally
          I know that the final decision resides with you guys.

          wrote:

          > I imagine things will get off to a slow start here, but at least
          there
          > will be a start.
          >
          > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will invite
          Marenda
          > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others but I would
          like
          > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
          >
          > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me know
          and
          > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be
          moderator
          > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep things
          from
          > getting out of hand.
          >
          > Also, I'm praying. I know that I came to Black Conservatives
          looking
          > for help and I know that I am not the only one that will come for
          that.

          > HELP! (just kidding)
          >
          > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this will be a place where we
          > will be able to find some solutions to help those who have not even
          > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have, which is not very far.
          >
          > At your service,
          > Peggy

        • jeffery turner
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 1, 2006
            I believe that I sent him a request; I will send another one.  If you like you can send a request also.  I see that mayhem is being himself again.

            wrote:

            > I imagine things will get off to a slow start here, but at least
            there
            > will be a start.
            >
            > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will invite
            Marenda
            > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others but I would
            like
            > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
            >
            > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me know
            and
            > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be
            moderator
            > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep things
            from
            > getting out of hand.
            >
            > Also, I'm praying. I know that I came to Black Conservatives
            looking
            > for help and I know that I am not the only one that will come for
            that.

            > HELP! (just kidding)
            >
            > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this will be a place where we
            > will be able to find some solutions to help those who have not even
            > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have, which is not very far.
            >
            > At your service,
            > Peggy

          • P Harris
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
              Hey,

              Welcome!

              You can invite anyone you want to. This is not MY GROUP or Jeffs. It will belong to the members and if you can think of anyone who would be willing to come join us, by all means, send them an invite. I have made the invite link available to all members.

              Heck, I don't even care if you invite mahem! The difference here will be the moderators who will not allow anything constructive conversation to happen here. I don't care if it's about dog grooming! just as long as it doesn't get ugly! LOL!

              This is a grand experiment to see if we really can accomplish something.

              Thanks for joining us!
              Peggy

              wrote:

              > I imagine
              things will get off to a slow start here, but at least
              there
              > will be
              a start.

              > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will
              invite
              Marenda
              > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others
              but I would
              like
              > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
              >
              > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me
              know
              and
              > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be
              moderator
              > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep
              things
              from
              > getting out of hand.
              >
              > Also, I'm praying.
              I know that I came to Black Conservatives
              looking
              > for help and I
              know that I am not the only one that will come for
              that.

              HELP! (just kidding)

              > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this
              will be a place where we
              > will be able to find some solutions to help
              those who have not even
              > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have,
              which is not very far.

              > At your service,

              Peggy

            • P Harris
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
                He can't be anyone else, even if he changed his ID, he can't control himself.

                I'm afraid that many of our brothers and sisters have come to believe that a group must be entertaining. I don't. I understand that a lot of the deep stuff is not entertainment. I would much rather go for the deep stuff.

                I have my own issues to deal with so I have learned to look for help where I can get it and to offer help those who can recognize they need help and for the rest I just give them enough rope to hang themselves. Then I sit back and watch. It's only a matter of time.

                There's a verse in the bible that says that God will not strive with the Spirit of man forever. Who am I to try to do more than God will do? : )

                wrote:

                > I imagine things will get off to a slow start here, but at least
                there
                > will be a start.
                >
                > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will invite
                Marenda
                > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others but I would
                like
                > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
                >
                > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me know
                and
                > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be
                moderator
                > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep things
                from
                > getting out of hand.
                >
                > Also, I'm praying. I know that I came to Black Conservatives
                looking
                > for help and I know that I am not the only one that will come for
                that.

                > HELP! (just kidding)
                >
                > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this will be a place where we
                > will be able to find some solutions to help those who have not even
                > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have, which is not very far.
                >
                > At your service,
                > Peggy

              • jeffery turner

                  wrote:

                  > I imagine things will get off to a slow start here, but at least
                  there
                  > will be a start.
                  >
                  > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will invite
                  Marenda
                  > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others but I would
                  like
                  > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
                  >
                  > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me know
                  and
                  > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be
                  moderator
                  > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep things
                  from
                  > getting out of hand.
                  >
                  > Also, I'm praying. I know that I came to Black Conservatives
                  looking
                  > for help and I know that I am not the only one that will come for
                  that.

                  > HELP! (just kidding)
                  >
                  > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this will be a place where we
                  > will be able to find some solutions to help those who have not even
                  > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have, which is not very far.
                  >
                  > At your service,
                  > Peggy

                • P Harris
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
                    I don't want him bashing people.  But he doesn't scare me. Here we have the power of the ban and the moderator controls. He would be harmless, which is why I don't believe he will come.

                    I haven't seen the pictures.  I don't believe they are real.  I don't believe anything is real about him except for his hatred and bitterness.

                    wrote:

                    > I imagine things will get off to a slow start here, but at least
                    there
                    > will be a start.
                    >
                    > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will invite
                    Marenda
                    > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others but I would
                    like
                    > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
                    >
                    > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me know
                    and
                    > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be
                    moderator
                    > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep things
                    from
                    > getting out of hand.
                    >
                    > Also, I'm praying. I know that I came to Black Conservatives
                    looking
                    > for help and I know that I am not the only one that will come for
                    that.

                    > HELP! (just kidding)
                    >
                    > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this will be a place where we
                    > will be able to find some solutions to help those who have not even
                    > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have, which is not very far.
                    >
                    > At your service,
                    > Peggy

                  • jeffery turner
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
                      Ok, the handsome man in the pics is me, not mayhem, and the two lovely boys are my sons.  Anyway, I am very hesitant about anyone like him joining this group.  But like you said, I dont think that he would join anyway because he knows that I would ban him in a NY minute.  I dont put up with people like him for long.

                      wrote:

                      > I imagine things will get off to a slow start here, but at least
                      there
                      > will be a start.
                      >
                      > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will invite
                      Marenda
                      > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others but I would
                      like
                      > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
                      >
                      > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me know
                      and
                      > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be
                      moderator
                      > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep things
                      from
                      > getting out of hand.
                      >
                      > Also, I'm praying. I know that I came to Black Conservatives
                      looking
                      > for help and I know that I am not the only one that will come for
                      that.

                      > HELP! (just kidding)
                      >
                      > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this will be a place where we
                      > will be able to find some solutions to help those who have not even
                      > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have, which is not very far.
                      >
                      > At your service,
                      > Peggy

                    • adhill117
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
                        Hey Jeff

                        I viewed the photo and your kids are adorable!!!! I knew it was you
                        and not Mayhem.

                        --- In BCThought@yahoogroups.com, jeffery turner <jturn012000@...>
                        wrote:

                        > Ok, the handsome man in the pics is me, not mayhem, and the two
                        lovely boys are my sons. Anyway, I am very hesitant about anyone
                        like him joining this group. But like you said, I dont think that
                        he would join anyway because he knows that I would ban him in a NY
                        minute. I dont put up with people like him for long.

                        > P Harris <walkininthespirit@...> wrote: I don't want
                        him bashing people. But he doesn't scare me. Here we have the power
                        of the ban and the moderator controls. He would be harmless, which
                        is why I don't believe he will come.

                        > I haven't seen the pictures. I don't believe they are real. I
                        don't believe anything is real about him except for his hatred and
                        bitterness.

                        > ---------------------------------

                        Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

                        > ---------------------------------
                        Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

                        > ---------------------------------
                        > Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it
                        free.

                        > ---------------------------------
                        call rates.

                      • P Harris
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
                          Oh, I certainly missed that one about the pic. LOL!

                          wrote:

                          > I imagine things will get off to a slow start here, but at least
                          there
                          > will be a start.
                          >
                          > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will invite
                          Marenda
                          > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others but I would
                          like
                          > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
                          >
                          > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me know
                          and
                          > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be
                          moderator
                          > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep things
                          from
                          > getting out of hand.
                          >
                          > Also, I'm praying. I know that I came to Black Conservatives
                          looking
                          > for help and I know that I am not the only one that will come for
                          that.

                          > HELP! (just kidding)
                          >
                          > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this will be a place where we
                          > will be able to find some solutions to help those who have not even
                          > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have, which is not very far.
                          >
                          > At your service,
                          > Peggy

                        • jeffery turner
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
                            Thank you.  Only proves the old saying is true:  the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.