Re: [BCThought] ABCNEWS.com: Did Kerry Hand Republicans a November gift?

  • Curtis Adams
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      If he meant what he said, that was a horrible and inaccurate thing to say about soldiers. If he meant something else, what kind of "statesman" disparages the sitting President (who was smart enough to beat him) by calling him uneducated? Bad form on both counts.

      jturn012000@... wrote:
      You have received this ABCNEWS.com mail from:

      jturn012000@ yahoo.com

      Did Kerry Hand Republicans a November gift?
      http://abcnews. go.com/WNT/ story?id= 2619383&page= 1

    • adhill117
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        I agree. Low rent behavior either way.

        --- In BCThought@yahoogroups.com, Curtis Adams <adamsjrcn@...> wrote:

        > If he meant what he said, that was a horrible and inaccurate thing
        to say about soldiers. If he meant something else, what kind
        of "statesman" disparages the sitting President (who was smart enough
        to beat him) by calling him uneducated? Bad form on both counts.

        > jturn012000@... wrote: You have received this ABCNEWS.com
        mail from:

        > jturn012000@...
        >
        > Did Kerry Hand Republicans a November gift?
        > http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=2619383&page=1

      • jeffery turner
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
          He's now paying a severe price for his "botched joke".

          adhill117 <adhill117@...> wrote:
          I agree. Low rent behavior either way.

          --- In BCThought@yahoogrou ps.com, Curtis Adams <adamsjrcn@. ..> wrote:

          > If he meant what he said, that was a horrible and inaccurate thing
          to say about soldiers. If he meant something else, what kind
          of "statesman" disparages the sitting President (who was smart enough
          to beat him) by calling him uneducated? Bad form on both counts.

          > jturn012000@ ... wrote: You have received this ABCNEWS.com
          mail from:

          > jturn012000@ ...
          >
          > Did Kerry Hand Republicans a November gift?
          > http://abcnews. go.com/WNT/ story?id= 2619383&page= 1

        • P Harris
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
            Jesus said this in Luke 6:45

            A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth the good. And an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth the evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

            That explains this "mistake". He may not have meant for it to come out, but he shared what was in his heart.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
              Amen.