What Happened To Our Votes?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012

      http://www.westernjournalism.com/what-happened-to-our-votes/

      EXCERPT: When we see that vested interests can buy up politicians at the state level who certify voting and control the programmable and hack-able technology used for voting and also own the software used for recording and processing votes in addition to the usual block captain hijinks at the precinct and district levels the legitimacy of our elections cannot now be guaranteed for even a minute. [12] When the final digital audit trails for this election are actually in the hands of a foreign company with ties to certain infamous liberal globalists we might justifiably wonder how this ever came about. [13] The opportunity for fraud exists at so many levels and with so many incentives—the lack of safeguards is simply incredible. The question must be asked: how did we ever allow ourselves to become so vulnerable? [14]