See the kingdom of God

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012

      Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus,

      a ruler of the Jews.

      This man came to Jesus by night and said to him,

      "Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God,

      for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him."

      Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again

      he cannot see the kingdom of God."

      (John 3:1-3 ESV)