Not as the world gives

  • P Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006

      Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]

      (John 14:27 AMP)

      Get your own >web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.