Glorifying God

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012

      Which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven you,' or to say, 'Rise and walk'?

      But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins"

      --he said to the man who was paralyzed--"I say to you, rise, pick up your bed and go home."

      And immediately he rose up before them and picked up what he had been lying on

      and went home, glorifying God.

      (Luke 5:23-25)

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2012

        "What do you want me to do for you?"

        He said, "Lord, let me recover my sight."

        And Jesus said to him, "Recover your sight;

        your faith has made you well."

        And immediately he recovered his sight and followed him, glorifying God.

        And all the people, when they saw it, gave praise to God.

        (Luke 18:41-43 ESV)