GodSays

    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 30, 2011

      The LORD lives! Praise to my Rock!

      May the God of my salvation be exalted!

      He is the God who pays back those who harm me;

      He subdues the nations under me

      and rescues me from my enemies.

      You hold me safe beyond the reach of my enemies;

      You save me from violent opponents.

      For this, O LORD, I will praise You among the nations;

      I will sing praises to Your name.

      Psalms 18:46-49 NLT

      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 23, 2011

        John to the seven churches that are in Asia:

        Grace to you and peace,

        from Him who is and who was and who is to come,

        and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,

        and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness,

        the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

        To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood-

        - and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father-

        -to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

        BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS,

        and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him;

        and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him.

        So it is to be. Amen.

        Revelation 1:4-7 NASB

        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 25, 2011

          If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin,

          yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.

          But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you,

          He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead

          will also give life to your mortal bodies

          through His Spirit

          who dwells in you.

          Romans 8:10-11 NASB

          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 13, 2012

            And Pilate asked him, "Are you the King of the Jews?" And he answered him, "You have said so."

            (Mark 15:2)

            Message 5 of 26 , Jul 1, 2012

              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 7, 2012

                "Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man. Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice

                (John 5:25-28 ESV)

                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 20, 2012