GodSays

    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 30 6:39 AM

      Now there is great gain in godliness with contentment,

      for we brought nothing into the world,

      and we cannot take anything out of the world.

      But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.

      But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation,

      into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires

      that plunge people into ruin and destruction.

      For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils.

      It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith

      and pierced themselves with many pangs.

      But as for you, O man of God, flee these things.

      Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.

      (1 Timothy 6:6-11 ESV)

      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 11

        Thorns and snares are in the way of the crooked;

        whoever guards his soul will keep far from them.

        -Proverbs 22:5

        GodSays