GodSays

    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 1, 2011

      Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God

      so that at the proper time he may exalt you,

      casting all your anxieties on him,

      because he cares for you.

      1 Peter 5:6-7 ESV

      Message 2 of 27 , Apr 10, 2011

        Grace be with all those

        who love our Lord Jesus Christ

        in sincerity.

        Amen.

        Ephesians 6:24 NKJV

        Message 3 of 27 , Apr 21, 2011

          I will give to the LORD the thanks due to his righteousness,

          and I will sing praise to the name of the LORD, the Most High.

          (Psalms 7:17 ESV)

          Message 4 of 27 , Apr 30, 2011

            Now there is great gain in godliness with contentment,

            for we brought nothing into the world,

            and we cannot take anything out of the world.

            But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.

            But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation,

            into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires

            that plunge people into ruin and destruction.

            For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils.

            It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith

            and pierced themselves with many pangs.

            But as for you, O man of God, flee these things.

            Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.

            (1 Timothy 6:6-11 ESV)

            Message 5 of 27 , May 11, 2011

              Let us not become conceited,

              provoking one another,

              envying one another.

              (Galatians 5:26 ESV)

              Message 6 of 27 , May 19, 2011

                I have done justice and righteousness;

                Do not leave me to my oppressors.

                (Psalms 119:121 NKJV)

                Message 7 of 27 , May 21, 2011

                  Your testimonies are wonderful;

                  Therefore my soul keeps them.

                  (Psalms 119:129 NKJV)

                  Message 8 of 27 , May 27, 2011

                    Trouble and anguish have found me out,

                    but your commandments are my delight.

                    (Psalms 119:143 ESV)

                    Message 9 of 27 , Jun 19, 2011

                      Now, therefore,

                      you are no longer strangers and foreigners,

                      but fellow citizens

                      with the saints and members

                      of the household of God,

                      having been built on the foundation

                      of the apostles and prophets,

                      Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,

                      in whom the whole building,

                      being fitted together,

                      grows into a holy temple in the Lord,

                      in whom you also are being built together

                      for a dwelling place

                      of God in the Spirit.

                      (Ephesians 2:19-22 NKJV)

                      Message 10 of 27 , Jun 20, 2011

                        May the God of endurance and encouragement

                        grant you to live in such harmony

                        with one another,

                        in accord with Christ Jesus,

                        that together you may

                        with one voice

                        glorify the God and Father

                        of our Lord Jesus Christ.

                        (Romans 15:5-6 ESV)

                        Message 11 of 27 , Jun 23, 2011

                          I will rejoice in doing them good,

                          and I will plant them

                          in this land in faithfulness,

                          with all my heart and all my soul.

                          "For thus says the LORD:

                          Just as I have brought

                          all this great disaster upon this people,

                          so I will bring upon them

                          all the good that I promise them.

                          Jeremiah 32:41-42 ESV

                          Message 12 of 27 , Jun 28, 2011

                            For many, of whom I have often told you

                            and now tell you even with tears,

                            walk as enemies of the cross of Christ.

                            Their end is destruction,

                            their god is their belly,

                            and they glory in their shame,

                            with minds set on earthly things.

                            But our citizenship is in heaven,

                            and from it we await a Savior,

                            the Lord Jesus Christ,

                            who will transform our lowly body

                            to be like his glorious body,

                            by the power that enables him

                            even to subject all things

                            to himself.

                            Philippians 3:18-21 ESV

                            Message 13 of 27 , Jul 28 6:22 AM

                              Anyone who claims to know all the answers

                              doesn't really know very much.

                              1 Corinthians 8:2 NLT

                              Message 14 of 27 , Jul 30 6:02 AM

                                The LORD lives! Praise to my Rock!

                                May the God of my salvation be exalted!

                                He is the God who pays back those who harm me;

                                He subdues the nations under me

                                and rescues me from my enemies.

                                You hold me safe beyond the reach of my enemies;

                                You save me from violent opponents.

                                For this, O LORD, I will praise You among the nations;

                                I will sing praises to Your name.

                                Psalms 18:46-49 NLT

                                Message 15 of 27 , Aug 23, 2011

                                  John to the seven churches that are in Asia:

                                  Grace to you and peace,

                                  from Him who is and who was and who is to come,

                                  and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,

                                  and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness,

                                  the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

                                  To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood-

                                  - and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father-

                                  -to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

                                  BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS,

                                  and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him;

                                  and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him.

                                  So it is to be. Amen.

                                  Revelation 1:4-7 NASB

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Aug 25, 2011

                                    If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin,

                                    yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.

                                    But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you,

                                    He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead

                                    will also give life to your mortal bodies

                                    through His Spirit

                                    who dwells in you.

                                    Romans 8:10-11 NASB

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jun 13, 2012

                                      And Pilate asked him, "Are you the King of the Jews?" And he answered him, "You have said so."

                                      (Mark 15:2)

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Jul 1 4:14 AM

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Aug 7, 2012

                                          "Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man. Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice

                                          (John 5:25-28 ESV)

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Aug 20, 2012

                                            Message 21 of 27 , Mar 29

                                              Healing of a Man on the Sabbath

                                              14 One Sabbath, when he went to dine at the house of a ruler of the Pharisees, they were watching him carefully. 2 And behold, there was a man before him who had dropsy. 3 And Jesus responded to the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath, or not?” 4 But they remained silent. Then he took him and healed him and sent him away. 5 And he said to them, “Which of you, having a son or an ox that has fallen into a well on a Sabbath day, will not immediately pull him out?” 6 And they could not reply to these things.

                                              Luke 14:1–6 (ESV)