Once for all

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011

      When he said above,

      "You have neither desired nor taken pleasure

      in sacrifices and offerings and burnt offerings and sin offerings"

      (these are offered according to the law),

      then he added,

      "Behold, I have come to do your will."

      He does away with the first

      in order to establish the second.

      And by that will we have been sanctified

      through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ

      once for all.

      Hebrews 10:8-10

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19

        Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation,

        I found it necessary to write appealing to you

        to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.

        For certain people have crept in unnoticed

        who long ago were designated for this condemnation,

        ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality

        and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

        ~*Jude 1:3-4 ESV*~

        ~*Godsays*~