A brief moment

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011

      From the days of our fathers to this day we have been in great guilt.

      And for our iniquities we, our kings, and our priests

      have been given into the hand of the kings of the lands,

      to the sword, to captivity, to plundering, and to utter shame, as it is today.

      But now for a brief moment favor has been shown by the LORD our God,

      to leave us a remnant and to give us a secure hold within his holy place,

      that our God may brighten our eyes and grant us a little reviving in our slavery.

      Ezra 9:7-8 ESV