RE: [BCThought] Re: Welcome

  • P Harris
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
      I don't want him bashing people.  But he doesn't scare me. Here we have the power of the ban and the moderator controls. He would be harmless, which is why I don't believe he will come.

      I haven't seen the pictures.  I don't believe they are real.  I don't believe anything is real about him except for his hatred and bitterness.

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
        Ok, the handsome man in the pics is me, not mayhem, and the two lovely boys are my sons.  Anyway, I am very hesitant about anyone like him joining this group.  But like you said, I dont think that he would join anyway because he knows that I would ban him in a NY minute.  I dont put up with people like him for long.

        wrote:

        > I imagine things will get off to a slow start here, but at least
        there
        > will be a start.
        >
        > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will invite
        Marenda
        > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others but I would
        like
        > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
        >
        > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me know
        and
        > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be
        moderator
        > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep things
        from
        > getting out of hand.
        >
        > Also, I'm praying. I know that I came to Black Conservatives
        looking
        > for help and I know that I am not the only one that will come for
        that.

        > HELP! (just kidding)
        >
        > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this will be a place where we
        > will be able to find some solutions to help those who have not even
        > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have, which is not very far.
        >
        > At your service,
        > Peggy

      • adhill117
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
          Hey Jeff

          I viewed the photo and your kids are adorable!!!! I knew it was you
          and not Mayhem.

          --- In BCThought@yahoogroups.com, jeffery turner <jturn012000@...>
          wrote:

          > Ok, the handsome man in the pics is me, not mayhem, and the two
          lovely boys are my sons. Anyway, I am very hesitant about anyone
          like him joining this group. But like you said, I dont think that
          he would join anyway because he knows that I would ban him in a NY
          minute. I dont put up with people like him for long.

          > P Harris <walkininthespirit@...> wrote: I don't want
          him bashing people. But he doesn't scare me. Here we have the power
          of the ban and the moderator controls. He would be harmless, which
          is why I don't believe he will come.

          > I haven't seen the pictures. I don't believe they are real. I
          don't believe anything is real about him except for his hatred and
          bitterness.

          > ---------------------------------

          Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

          > ---------------------------------
          Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it
          free.

          > ---------------------------------
          call rates.

        • P Harris

            wrote:

            > I imagine things will get off to a slow start here, but at least
            there
            > will be a start.
            >
            > I have invited you Jeffrey Adrienne and Brian. I will invite
            Marenda
            > to keep sending us the news, and a couple of others but I would
            like
            > to see how well this thing grows on it's own.
            >
            > If you know anybody, you are welcome to invite them or let me know
            and
            > I will send an invite. Jeffrey has graciously agreed to be
            moderator
            > so that we should have some pretty good coverage to keep things
            from
            > getting out of hand.
            >
            > Also, I'm praying. I know that I came to Black Conservatives
            looking
            > for help and I know that I am not the only one that will come for
            that.

            > HELP! (just kidding)
            >
            > Thanks for joining me and I pray that this will be a place where we
            > will be able to find some solutions to help those who have not even
            > made it as far out of the ghetto as I have, which is not very far.
            >
            > At your service,
            > Peggy

          • jeffery turner
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006
              Thank you.  Only proves the old saying is true:  the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.