Those who belong to Christ Jesus

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2010

      Now the works of the flesh are evident:

      sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these.

      I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

      But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control;

      against such things there is no law.

      And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

      If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

      Galatians 5:19-25 ESV