A sign of Your favor

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 7:37 AM

      O God, insolent men have risen up against me;
      a band of ruthless men seeks my life,
      and they do not set you before them.
      But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious,
      slow to anger
      and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.
      Turn to me and be gracious to me;
      give your strength to your servant,
      and save the son of your maidservant.
      Show me a sign of your favor,
      that those who hate me may see and be put to shame
      because you, LORD, have helped me and comforted me.

      Psalms 86:14-17 ESV