The cup which My father has given me

  • walkininthespirit@freedomspot.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Then Simon Peter, having a sword, drew it and struck the high
      priest's servant and cut off his right ear. And the servant's name was
      Malchus.
      Then Jesus said to Peter, Put up your sword into the sheath. The cup
      which My Father has given Me, shall I not drink it?

      John 18:10-11
    • walkininthespirit@freedomspot.net