Fwd: Friday 02 October 2009, News From The Coalition, Inc.

  • Gary R. Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: The Coalition, Inc. <the.pa.coalition@...>
    Date: Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:33 PM
    Subject: Friday 02 October 2009, News From The Coalition, Inc.
    To: The Coalition <coalition-the@...>

    Greetings Friends and Members of The coalition, Inc., A reminder for this change of seasons. Most of us know by now that it is a good idea to do an internal clense to ward off potential health threats during the upcoming months, but we often neglect to have our home heating systems checked to avoid being stranded without heat or face potentially dangerous conditions from noxious fumes. Have your heating systems checked by a professional before you fire it up this season. Enjoy a safe and warm winter season.

    --
    Thank you,
    The Coalition, Inc.

    "We each hold a piece to the puzzle."

    --
    Thank you,
    Gary R. Adams

    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to GOD. And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through YESHUA HaMashiach ben YHVH.