The ressurection and the life

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009

      Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again."

      Martha said to him, "I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day."

      Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

      She said to him, "Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming into the world."

      John 11:23-27 ESV