Fwd: Friday, 18 September 2009 News From The Coalition, Inc.

  • Gary R. Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2009

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: The Coalition, Inc. <the.pa.coalition@...>
    Date: Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 4:29 PM
    Subject: Friday, 18 September 2009 News From The Coalition, Inc.
    To: The Coalition <coalition-the@...>

    Greetings Friends and Members of The Coalition, Inc., a reminder: if you wish to have information about your organization, programs or events published in News From The Coalition, Inc., It must be submitted via email and in document form (no flyers) by noon Monday of the week in which you wish it to appear. We apologize for any misunderstandings. If you have questions for clarity, please send them to this address The.PA.Coalition@....

    Thank you for your cooperation.
    You may be receiving this newsletter because you were referred to us by a friend. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.
    --
    Thank you,
    The Coalition, Inc.

    "We each hold a piece to the puzzle."

    --
    Thank you,
    Gary R. Adams

    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to GOD. And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through YESHUA HaMashiach ben YHVH.