Fwd: Friday, 11 September 2009 News From The Coalition, Inc.

  • Gary R. Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: The Coalition, Inc. <the.pa.coalition@...>
    Date: Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 10:19 PM
    Subject: Friday, 11 September 2009 News From The Coalition, Inc.
    To: The Coalition <coalition-the@...>

    We apologize for the delayed delivery of this edition we are experiencing technical problems. Ed.

    Greetings Friends and Members of The Coalition, Inc., big thank you’s to those who attended our Community improvement Workshops this week. A special thanks to the EPIC Stakeholders Group for their participation. Keep a watch for the next in the series of Community Improvements Workshops coming soon.

    Let us take a moment to remember all those affected by the tragedies of September 11th 2001.

    You may be receiving this newsletter because you were referred to us by a friend. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

    --
    Thank you,
    Staff,

    "We each hold a piece to the puzzle."

    --
    Thank you,
    Gary R. Adams

    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to GOD. And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through YESHUA HaMashiach ben YHVH.