Fwd: Friday 07 August 2009, News From The Coalition, Inc.

  • Gary R. Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: The Coalition, Inc. <the.pa.coalition@...>
    Date: Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:40 PM
    Subject: Friday 07 August 2009, News From The Coalition, Inc.
    To: The Coalition <coalition-the@...>

    Greetings Friends and Members of The Coalition, Inc., thank you for another successful Weekend of Peace. A special thanks to all those who helped pull this momentous event together (see inside for the names of individuals and organizations). In three months we will be meeting again to form committees and begin planning for the 7th Annual Weekend of Peace 2010, if you or your organization wish to participate, if you have a site you wish to participate, or if you have resources you wish to make available to the community, you should be on the mailing list for WoP 2010. Contact Calvin Johnson of C and C Athletic at 215.738.5181; Abdul Malik Raheem of The Weekend of Peace at 215.410.2859; or Email to The.PA.Coalition@...

    To all neighborhood and community organizers and organizations: our Community Improvement Workshops are in full swing, these free workshops are designed to assist in improving the efficiency of your family, neighborhood and community efforts. You do not have to be a Coalition member to attend these invaluable workshops. In the private sector, our facilatators command fees as much as fifteen hundred dollars, but donate their time to us for the uplifting of our communities. If your organization desires to host a Community Improvement Workshop in your community, all you need do is provide the space for your members and the public. Email us at The.PA.Coalition@...

    --
    Thank you,
    The Coalition, Inc.

    "We each hold a piece to the puzzle."

    --
    Thank you,
    Gary R. Adams

    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to GOD. And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through YESHUA HaMashiach ben YHVH.