What does the Lord require

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2009

      With what shall I come to the LORD

      And bow myself before the God on high?

      Shall I come to Him with burnt offerings,

      With yearling calves?

      Does the LORD take delight in thousands of rams,

      In ten thousand rivers of oil?

      Shall I present my firstborn for my rebellious acts,

      The fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?

      He has told you, O man, what is good;

      And what does the LORD require of you

      But to do justice, to love kindness,

      And to walk humbly with your God?