In anger and wrath

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009

      Your hand will be lifted up against your adversaries,

      And all your enemies will be cut off.

      "It will be in that day," declares the LORD,

      "That I will cut off your horses from among you

      And destroy your chariots.

      "I will also cut off the cities of your land

      And tear down all your fortifications. "

      I will cut off sorceries from your hand,

      And you will have fortune-tellers no more.

      "I will cut off your carved images

      And your sacred pillars from among you,

      So that you will no longer bow down

      To the work of your hands.

      "I will root out your Asherim from among you

      And destroy your cities. "

      And I will execute vengeance in anger and wrath

      On the nations which have not obeyed."

      (Micah 5:9-15 NASB)