Do not delay

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009

      O Lord, hear!

      O Lord, forgive!

      O Lord, listen and act!

      Do not delay for Your own sake, my God,

      for Your city and Your people are called by Your name."

      (Dan 9:19)

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2013

        Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me!

        O LORD, make haste to help me!

        Let those be put to shame and disappointed altogether

        who seek to snatch away my life;

        let those be turned back and brought to dishonor who delight in my hurt!

        Let those be appalled because of their shame who say to me, "Aha, Aha!"

        But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you;

        may those who love your salvation say continually, "Great is the LORD!"

        As for me, I am poor and needy,

        but the Lord takes thought for me.

        You are my help and my deliverer;

        do not delay, O my God!