Light with darkness?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008

      (14)  Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

      (15)  Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

      (16)  Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

      (17)  "Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE," says the Lord. "AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; And I will welcome you.

      (18)  "And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me," Says the Lord Almighty.

      2 Corinthians 6:14-18 NASB