The Attempted Queering of Black America

  • right_wing_shooter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      The Attempted Queering of Blacks

      Proposition 8, which confirmed that true marriage is between one MAN
      and one WOMAN passed with nearly 70 percent of the black vote. The
      sodomite lobby (which doesn't just include the perverts who engage in
      the practice) have expressed surprise and outrage that most blacks
      voted against them. For some reason, the degenerates think that
      because blacks were once a persecuted minority (yes, I did say ONCE,
      i.e. in the PAST a persecuted minority) we should also support their
      unnatural practices.

      True, there are some blacks who've been hanging around white liberals
      too long and have been brainwashed into feeling that sodomites are
      just another minority. One of my former best friends is one of them
      (I don't mean as in queer (but I wonder sometimes), I mean he's been
      brainwashed into accepting buggery as normal) others however, will nod
      in agreement to their liberal friends but are thinking to themselves
      "of course homosexuality is unnatural". It was these blacks who while
      voting for the most pro-homosexual presidential candidate in history,
      also voted to uphold the ban homosexual "marriage".

      All of the pro-homosexual propaganda, including Hollywood putting a
      homosexual into nearly ever TV sitcom still hasn't convinced the
      majority of Blacks that homosexuality is "normal".

      Unlike Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the NAACP (Negroes Are Actually
      Colored People) I don't pretend to speak for all Black Americans,
      however few things infuriate me more than to have the degenerates of
      the Queer lobby try to justify their perverted activity by comparing
      themselves to blacks.

      A basic knowledge anatomy shows that homosexuality isn't normal,
      therefore there is no such thing as homosexual "marriage".

      No ifs, ands, or butts about it

      I do have a prediction for the next years. The sodomite lobby and
      Hollywood will direct more pro-homosexual propaganda toward Blacks.
      There will be an increase of black homosexual characters on television
      and in movies and it won't be the usual hairdressers and fashion store
      owners. It will be tough black guys who just happen to bugger other
      men when they aren't out kicking butt.

      Homosexuality is also a hard sell in the Asian and Latino community,
      so there will also be more of them playing butt-rangers.

      If This Country ever fully accepts homosexuality as "normal" that will
      be the end of it.

      Robot
      wirogue@...
      831-869-9932