Justice like a robe

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008

      (10)  The voices of the nobles were hushed, and their tongues cleaved to the roof of their mouths.

      (11)  For when the ear heard, it called me happy and blessed me; and when the eye saw, it testified for me [approvingly],

      (12)  Because I delivered the poor who cried, the fatherless and him who had none to help him.

      (13)  The blessing of him who was about to perish came upon me, and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.

      (14)  I put on righteousness, and it clothed me or clothed itself with me; my justice was like a robe and a turban or a diadem or a crown!

      (15)  I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.

      (16)  I was a father to the poor and needy; the cause of him I did not know I searched out.

      (17)  And I broke the jaws or the big teeth of the unrighteous and plucked the prey out of his teeth.

      Job 29:10-17 AMP