Blessings turned away

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008

      (25)  Your iniquities have turned these blessings away, and your sins have kept good [harvests] from you.

      (26)  For among My people are found wicked men; they watch like fowlers who lie in wait; they set a trap, they catch men.

      (27)  As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit and treachery; therefore they have become great and grown rich,

      (28)  They have grown fat and sleek. Yes, they surpass in deeds of wickedness; they do not judge and plead with justice the cause of the fatherless, that they may prosper, and they do not defend the rights of the needy.

      Jeremiah 5:25-28 AMP