Striving after the wind

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008

       (24)  There is nothing better for a man than that he should eat and drink and make himself enjoy good in his labor. Even this, I have seen, is from the hand of God.

      (25)  For who can eat or who can have enjoyment any more than I can--apart from Him ?

      (26)  For to the person who pleases Him God gives wisdom and knowledge and joy; but to the sinner He gives the work of gathering and heaping up, that he may give to one who pleases God. This also is vanity and a striving after the wind and a feeding on it.

      Ecclesiastes 2:24-26 AMP