Parched with thirst

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008

       (17)  The poor and needy are seeking water when there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. I the Lord will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.

      (18)  I will open rivers on the bare heights, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

      (19)  I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the acacia, the myrtle, and the wild olive; I will set the cypress in the desert, the plane [tree] and the pine [tree] together,

      (20)  That men may see and know and consider and understand together that the hand of the Lord has done this, that the Holy One of Israel has created it.

      Isaiah 41:17-20 AMP