FW: You would have no sin

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2008

       (39)  Then Jesus said, I came into this world for judgment [as a Separator, in order that there may be  separation between those who believe on Me and those who reject Me], to make the sightless see and to make those who see become blind.

      (40)  Some Pharisees who were near, hearing this remark, said to Him, Are we also blind?

      (41)  Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you would have no sin; but because you now claim to have sight, your sin remains. [If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but because you insist, We do see clearly, you are unable to escape your guilt.]

       John 9:39-41 AMP