Know the joyful sound

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007

      (15)

      How blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! O LORD, they walk in the light of Your countenance.

      (16)

      In Your name they rejoice all the day, And by Your righteousness they are exalted.

      (17)

      For You are the glory of their strength, And by Your favor our horn is exalted.

      (18)

      For our shield belongs to the LORD, And our king to the Holy One of Israel.

      Psalms 89:15-18

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.