Not all things are contstructive and edifying

  • P Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007

      (23) All things are legitimate [permissible--and we are free to do anything we please], but not all things are helpful (expedient, profitable, and wholesome). All things are legitimate, but not all things are constructive [to character] and edifying [to spiritual life].

      (24) Let no one then seek his own good and advantage and profit, but [rather] each one of the other [let him seek the welfare of his neighbor].

      1 Corinthians 10:23-24

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.