His tender compassions
(19) [O Lord] remember [earnestly] my affliction and my misery, my wandering and my outcast state, the wormwood and the gall.
(20) My soul has them continually in remembrance and is bowed down within me.
(21) But this I recall and therefore have I hope and expectation:
(22) It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not. [Mal. 3:6.]
(23) They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness. [Isa. 33:2.]
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.14/912 - Release Date: 7/22/2007 7:02 PM
Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids.