If I have withheld...
(16) If I have withheld from the poor and needy what they desired, or have caused the eyes of the widow to look in vain [for relief],
(17) Or have eaten my morsel alone and have not shared it with the fatherless--
(18) No, but from my youth [the fatherless] grew up with me as a father, and I have been [the widow's] guide from my mother's womb--
(19) If I have seen anyone perish for want of clothing, or any poor person without covering,
(20) If his loins have not blessed me [for clothing them], and if he was not warmed with the fleece of my sheep,
(21) If I have lifted my hand against the fatherless when I saw [that the judges would be favorable and be] my help at the [council] gate,
(22) Then let my shoulder fall away from my shoulder blade, and my arm be broken from its socket.
Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.