Ruling in the fear of God

  • P Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007

      (3) The God of Israel spoke, the Rock of Israel said to me, When one rules over men righteously, ruling in the fear of God,

      (4) He dawns on them like the morning light when the sun rises on a cloudless morning, when the tender grass springs out of the earth through clear shining after rain.

      (5) Truly does not my house stand so with God? For He has made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure. For will He not cause to prosper all my help and my desire?

      2 Samuel 23:3-5

      Got a little couch potato?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008

        (3)  The God of Israel spoke, the Rock of Israel said to me, When one rules over men righteously, ruling in the fear of God,

        (4)  He dawns on them like the morning light when the sun rises on a cloudless morning, when the tender grass springs out of the earth through clear shining after rain.

        2 Samuel 23:3-4 AMP