Secret slander

  • P Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007

      (5) Whoso privily slanders his neighbor, him will I cut off [from me]; he who has a haughty look and a proud and arrogant heart I cannot and I will not tolerate.

      (6) My eyes shall [look with favor] upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me; he who walks blamelessly, he shall minister to me.

      (7) He who works deceit shall not dwell in my house; he who tells lies shall not continue in my presence.

      (8) Morning after morning I will root up all the wicked in the land, that I may eliminate all the evildoers from the city of the Lord.

      Psalms 101:5-8 AMP

      NOTE: Privily -

      Secretly.

      King James Dictionary